NFO period: 11th December – 22nd December, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap, small cap stocks
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate capital appreciation from a portfolio that is invested in equity and equity related securities of companies across market capitalization that will benefit from growth of the Indian and the global economy and in Debt and Money Market instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. Disclaimer: However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long-term capital growth by investing predominantly in Indian as well as overseas equity and equity related securities in either growth stocks or value stocks or both without any capitalization bias.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option & Dividend Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Rajendra K. Mishra and Mr. Viraj Kulkarni
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index
- Maturity – 1102 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)