NFO period: 10th April – 11th April, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended debt scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate income by investing in a portfolio of debt and money market instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. Disclaimer: There is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular fixed income over medium term by investing in debt/money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Dividend Option & Growth Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Harshal Joshi
- Benchmark – Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index
- Maturity period – 1119 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)