NFO period: 23rd April – 04th May, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An annual interval scheme investing in equity and equity related securities
- Investment objective – To achieve long term capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related securities, with strategy of hedging the portfolio with Nifty 50 put option and other equity derivatives. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth; by investing in equity and equity related securities with a strategy of hedging by buying NIFTY 50 put option and other equity derivatives.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Dividend Option & Growth Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Prashasta Seth
- Benchmark – CRISIL Balance Fund – Aggressive Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)