NFO period: 04th March – 18th March, 2020
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap and small cap stocks
- Investment objective – Indiabulls Multi Cap Fund aims to generate medium to long term capital growth by investing in a diversified portfolio consisting of equity and equity related instruments across market capitalization. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate medium to long term capital growth by investing in a diversified portfolio consisting of equity and equity related instruments across market capitalization. Moderately High Risk.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (Payout & Reinvestment).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Veekesh Gandhi (Equity Segment), and Mr. Vikrant Mehta (Debt Segment)
- Benchmark – Nifty 500 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Indiabulls Mutual Fund Advisors in your city