NFO period: 03rd March – 17th March, 2020
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended Capital Protection Oriented Scheme
- Investment objective – The scheme is a close-ended capital protection oriented scheme. The scheme endeavors to protect the capital by investing in high quality fixed income securities that are maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme as the primary objective and generate capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments as a secondary objective. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme is “oriented towards protection of capital” and not “with guaranteed returns”. Further, the orientation towards protection of the capital originates from the portfolio structure of the scheme and not from any bank guarantee, insurance cover etc.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking a close-ended capital protection oriented fund for medium to long term by investing in fixed income instruments to protect capital and investment in equity and equity related instruments for capital appreciation.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan. Both the plans will have Growth option only.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Rajeev Radhakrishnan (debt portion) and Mr. Ruchit Mehta (equity portion)
- Benchmark – CRISIL Hybrid 85+15- Conservative Index
- Maturity – 1221 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate SBI Mutual Fund Advisors in your city