NFO period: 11th June – 25th June, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended hybrid scheme investing predominantly in equity & equity related instruments
- Investment objective – To generate capital appreciation and current income by investing in equity & equity related instruments as well as debt securities. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation and current income over medium to long term by investing in equity & equity related instruments and fixed income securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option, Dividend Payout Option and Dividend Reinvestment Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Taher Badshah, Mr. Amit Ganatra and Mr. Krishna Cheemalapati
- Benchmark – CRISIL Hybrid 35+65 - Aggressive Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)