NFO period: 22nd February – 27th February, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close ended debt scheme
- Investment objective – To generate income by investing in a portfolio of debt and money market instruments maturing on or before the date of maturity of the Scheme. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking generate income over the tenure of the Scheme generate income by investing in debt and money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Sub-Plan and Direct Sub-Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Nitish Sikand
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
- For Plans having maturity upto 3 months / 91 days: CRISIL Liquid Fund Index
- For Plans having maturity of more than 3 months / 91 days and upto 36 months: CRISIL Short-Term Bond Fund Index
- For Plans having maturity of more than 36 months: CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
- Maturity – 1154 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)