NFO period: 18th March – 1st April 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Equity Scheme.
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long term capital appreciation and current income from a portfolio that is invested in equity and equity related securities as well as in fi xed income securities. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized or that income will be generated and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation solution by investing in balanced fund aiming for capital appreciation and current income by investing in equity as well as fixed income securities.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth, Bonus and Dividend option. Dividend will have payout and reinvestment option.
- Benchmark – CRISIL Balanced Fund Index