NFO period: March 18, 2015 – April 01, 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close Ended Equity Scheme.
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related securities that are likely to benefit from recovery in the Indian economy. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objectives of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are looking for long term wealth creation by investing in a close ended equity fund that aims to provide capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related securities that are likely to benefit from recovery in Indian Economy.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 5,000/- and multiples of Rs 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Dividend Payout Option
- Maturity period – 1286 days from the date of allotment
- Fund Managers – Mr. Mrinal Singh and Mr. Rajat Chandak
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 INDEX
Download SID CLICK HERE
Download KIM CLICK HERE
Download Presentation CLICK HERE
Download One Pager CLICK HERE
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)