NFO period: 18th December – 21st December 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Close ended debt scheme with maturity of 1205 days
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate returns through investments in debt and money market instruments with a view to reduce the interest rate risk. The Scheme will invest in debt and money market securities, maturing on or before maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over a long investment horizon by investing in floating rate securities, debt & money market securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – Mr. Deepak Agarwal
- Benchmark – The Benchmark indices of the Scheme will be CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index.
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)