NFO period: 14th March – 28th March 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close ended debt scheme with maturity of 1100 days
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate returns through investments in debt and money market instruments with a view to reduce the interest rate risk. The Scheme will invest in debt and money market securities, maturing on or before maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over a long investment horizon by investing in floating rate securities, debt & money market securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Deepak Agarwal
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund Advisors in your city