NFO period: 14th March – 28th March 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended Hybrid Scheme
- Investment objective – The Scheme seeks to generate returns and reduce interest rate volatility, through a portfolio of fixed income securities that are maturing on or before the maturity of the Scheme along with capital appreciation through equity exposure. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking returns and growth over Long Term tenure of the Fund limiting interest rate volatility by investment in debt, money market and G-sec instruments maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Dividend payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sanjay H. Parekh and Anju Chajjer
- Benchmark – 80% Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index & 20% CNX Nifty Index
- Maturity – 1201 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Reliance Mutual Fund Advisors in your city