NFO period: 10th May – 14th May, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Close ended debt scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns through investments in debt and money market instruments with a view to reduce the interest rate risk. The scheme will invest in debt and money market securities, maturing on or before maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over a short term investment horizon by investing in debt & money market securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Deepak Agarwal
- Benchmark – CRISIL Ultra Short Term Debt Index
- Maturity – 95 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)