NFO period: 11th March – 13th March, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Debt Oriented Interval Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate returns through investments in debt and money market instruments. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over a short term by investment horizon by investing in debt & money market securities including Government Securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend (Payout and Reinvestment) Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Deepak Agarwal
- Benchmark – CRISIL Liquid Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund Advisors in your city