NFO period: 20th April – 04th May, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open ended Balanced Scheme
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to generate long term capital appreciation through investments in equity and equity related instruments and also income from investing in debt and money market instrument. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation and income generation over medium to long term by investing in equity and equity related instruments as well as debt and money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option. Dividend Option will have Dividend Payout and Dividend Reinvestment facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Rahul Pal and Mr. Ratish Varier
- Benchmark – 50% CNX Nifty + 50% CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)