NFO period: 20th April – 04th May, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open ended Equity Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide medium to long term capital appreciation through appropriate diversification and taking low risk on business quality. The diversified portfolio would predominantly consist of equity and equity related securities including derivatives. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking medium to long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities including derivatives.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option. Dividend Option will have Dividend Payout and Dividend Reinvestment facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Ratish Varier
- Benchmark – Nifty 200 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)