NFO period: 10th January – 24th January, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open ended Equity Scheme
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to generate long term capital appreciation and also income through investments in equity and equity related instruments, arbitrage opportunities and investments in debt and money market instruments. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation and generation of income by investing equity and equity related instruments, arbitrage opportunities and debt and money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option. Dividend Option will have Dividend Payout and Dividend Reinvestment facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Rahul Pal and Mr. Ratish Varier
- Benchmark – 45% Nifty Index + 55% Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Mahindra Mutual Fund Advisors in your city