NFO period: 23rd February – 09th March, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended short term debt scheme investing in instruments such that the Macaulay duration of the portfolio is between 1 year to 3 years
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate returns through an actively managed diversified portfolio of debt and money market instruments with Macaulay duration of the portfolio between 1 year to 3 years. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking optimal returns over short term by investing in an actively managed diversified portfolio of debt and money market instruments including REITs & InvITs.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (Payout & Reinvestment Facility).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Mahendra Kumar Jajoo
- Benchmark – CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)