NFO period: 22nd February – 08th March, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme investing in CBLO, Repo in Government Securities, Reverse Repo and similar other overnight instruments
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to provide current income, commensurate with relatively low risk while providing a high level of liquidity, primarily through a portfolio of Collateralized Borrowing & Lending Obligation (CBLO), Repo in Government Securities, Reverse Repos and similar other overnight instruments. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking current income with high degree of liquidity by investing in Collateralized Borrowing & Lending Obligation, Repo in Government Securities, Reverse Repo and similar other overnight instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Only one Plan and only one option which shall be daily dividend reinvest.
- Fund Manager – Gauri Sekaria
- Benchmark – Nifty 1D Rate Index
- Maturity – 91 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)