NFO period: 20th November – 18th December 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity linked saving Scheme with a 3 years lock-in
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of predominantly equity and equity related instruments. The Scheme does not guarantee or assure any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking growth of capital over long term by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 500/- and multiples of Rs. 500/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Option. The Dividend Option shall have only Dividend Payout option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Neelesh Surana (for equity portion) and Mr. Yadnesh Chavan (for debt portion).
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 200
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)