NOTICE is hereby given that Mirae Asset Trustee Company Pvt. Ltd., Trustee to Mirae Asset Mutual Fund (MAMF) has approved the following:
1. FURTHER MODIFICATION TO THE EXISTING TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF SYSTEMATIC INVESTMENT PLAN (SIP) / SYSTEMATIC TRANSFER PLAN (STP) UNDER MIRAE ASSET EMERGING BLUECHIP FUND (AN OPEN-ENDED EQUITY FUND):
Fresh lumpsum subscription / switch-in from any other scheme to all the Plans & Options of Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund (MAEBF) through any mode including Stock Exchange platform continues to be suspended till further notice.
Investors are advised to take note of the following details, that with effect from December 15, 2017:
- All Systematic Transfer Plan (STP) / Mirae Asset Variable Transfer Plan (VTP) / Mirae Asset Trigger Investment Plan (TRIP) / Mirae Asset Group Investment Plan (GRIP) applications for all designated modes and frequencies will get in to suspension till further Notice.
- Fresh Registration through Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) shall be allowed for a maximum of upto Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) per each instalment through Monthly mode for SIP Date of 10th of each month before the cut off time of 15:00 hours on any business day. Further, the said limit of Rs. 25,000/- through SIP shall be applicable at primary PAN level for each application. Investors may please note, that all applications made differently in the name of the minor and also in the name of the guardian under the same PAN will be considered as applications submitted under the same PAN, for the purpose of aggregation and the threshold of Rs. 25,000 will be applicable collectively.
- It may further be noted, that any change of plan or option within MAEBF scheme from Regular Plan to Direct Plan or Growth Option to Dividend Option and vice versa shall be allowed, subject to applicable loads and levies.
- MAEBF will continue to allot units for subscription transactions pursuant to SIP and STP (including VTP) facilities registered prior to the aforesaid effective date and pursuant to declaration of dividend under the dividend reinvestment option offered under MAEBF.
- Any Redemptions including Switch-out or Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP) would continue without any change (as is) as per the terms of the Scheme Information Document of MAEBF.
The AMC reserves the right to reject the application and refund the amount without any notice to the investor, in case if the subscription through SIP is received or inadvertently processed for any SIP date or frequency other than for Monthly mode of 10th of each month and / or for an instalment amount of more than Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) at PAN level.
All the aforesaid conditions shall be applicable to MAEBF till further notice.
2. ADDITION IN OFFICIAL POINT OF ACCEPTANCE FOR TRANSACTIONS OF MIRAE ASSET MUTUAL FUND:
Investors / Unitholders are advised to note that the following addition be made to the list of Official Point of Acceptance for all the schemes of Mirae Asset Mutual Fund with effect from December 01, 2017.
This notice-cum-addendum forms an integral part of the SID, KIM and SAI of Mirae Asset Mutual Fund. All other contents of the SID, SAI and KIM remain unchanged.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)