NFO period: 07th December – 15th December, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open-ended Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund
- Investment objective – To achieve long term capital appreciation and generate income through an equity portfolio by using long equities, equity derivatives and arbitrage opportunities available. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in a portfolio of equity and equity linked securities and the rest in debt and money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option & Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Ashish Ranawade and Mr. Parijat Agrawal
- Benchmark – Crisil Balanced Fund – Aggressive Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)