NOTICE is hereby given that DSP BlackRock Trustee Company Pvt. Ltd., the Trustee to DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund (‘Fund’), has, vide Resolution dated February 7, 2016, declared a dividend, as under, in DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund (‘Scheme’), an open ended equity linked savings scheme of the Fund:
Distribution of the above dividend is subject to the availability and adequacy of distributable surplus.
Pursuant to payment of dividend, the NAV of the Dividend Option under the Regular Plan of the Scheme would fall to the extent of payout and statutory levy, if any.
Dividend will be paid to all those Unit Holders / Beneficial Owners, in the Dividend Option of the Regular Plan of the Scheme, whose names appear in the records of the Registrar and Transfer Agent, Computer Age Management Services Pvt. Ltd. / statement of Beneficiary Owners maintained by the Depositories as on the Record Date.
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
MUTUAL FUND TOOLS & CALCULATORS
- SBI Equity Hybrid Fund: One of the best performing aggressive hybrid funds
- Sundaram Select Focus Fund: One of the best performing focused equity funds
- Principal Credit Risk Fund: A good credit risk fund for medium term investment
- How mutual fund SIPs benefit from power of compounding
- ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund: One of the biggest wealth creators among tax saver funds
- LIC MF Unit Linked Insurance Scheme: Investment cum Insurance