NOTICE is hereby given that DSP BlackRock Trustee Company Pvt. Ltd., the Trustee to DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund (‘Fund’), has, vide Resolution dated February 7, 2016, declared a dividend, as under, in DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund (‘Scheme’), an open ended equity linked savings scheme of the Fund:
Distribution of the above dividend is subject to the availability and adequacy of distributable surplus.
Pursuant to payment of dividend, the NAV of the Dividend Option under the Regular Plan of the Scheme would fall to the extent of payout and statutory levy, if any.
Dividend will be paid to all those Unit Holders / Beneficial Owners, in the Dividend Option of the Regular Plan of the Scheme, whose names appear in the records of the Registrar and Transfer Agent, Computer Age Management Services Pvt. Ltd. / statement of Beneficiary Owners maintained by the Depositories as on the Record Date.
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
MUTUAL FUND TOOLS & CALCULATORS
- Why large cap equity mutual funds will always be a flavor for investing
- How tax saver mutual funds can help save taxes and grow wealth
- SBI Mutual Fund Bandhan SWP: Income solutions for the family
- ICICI Prudential Long Term Wealth Enhancement Fund NFO: Long term wealth with tax savings
- Edelweiss Maiden Opportunities Fund Series 1 NFO aims to create wealth from IPOs
- ICICI Prudential Nifty Next 50 Index Fund: Top returns in the last 3 years