NOTICE is hereby given that DSP BlackRock Trustee Company Pvt. Ltd., the Trustee to DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund (‘Fund’), has, vide Resolution dated February 7, 2016, declared a dividend, as under, in DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund (‘Scheme’), an open ended equity linked savings scheme of the Fund:
Distribution of the above dividend is subject to the availability and adequacy of distributable surplus.
Pursuant to payment of dividend, the NAV of the Dividend Option under the Regular Plan of the Scheme would fall to the extent of payout and statutory levy, if any.
Dividend will be paid to all those Unit Holders / Beneficial Owners, in the Dividend Option of the Regular Plan of the Scheme, whose names appear in the records of the Registrar and Transfer Agent, Computer Age Management Services Pvt. Ltd. / statement of Beneficiary Owners maintained by the Depositories as on the Record Date.
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
MUTUAL FUND TOOLS & CALCULATORS
- Indiabulls Equity Hybrid Fund NFO: Using Current Account Deficit Movement for superior returns
- Principal Emerging Bluechip Fund: Money multiplied 10 times in 10 years
- Indiabulls Savings Income Fund: One of the best performing Conservative Hybrid Funds
- Principal Hybrid Equity Fund: Best performing aggressive hybrid fund in the last 3 years
- SBI Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund: Top performer in the category in last 3 years
- ICICI Prudential All Season Bond Fund: Best performing Dynamic Bond Fund