NOTICE is hereby given that DSP BlackRock Trustee Company Pvt. Ltd., the Trustee to DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund (‘Fund’), has, vide Resolution dated February 7, 2016, declared a dividend, as under, in DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund (‘Scheme’), an open ended equity linked savings scheme of the Fund:
Distribution of the above dividend is subject to the availability and adequacy of distributable surplus.
Pursuant to payment of dividend, the NAV of the Dividend Option under the Regular Plan of the Scheme would fall to the extent of payout and statutory levy, if any.
Dividend will be paid to all those Unit Holders / Beneficial Owners, in the Dividend Option of the Regular Plan of the Scheme, whose names appear in the records of the Registrar and Transfer Agent, Computer Age Management Services Pvt. Ltd. / statement of Beneficiary Owners maintained by the Depositories as on the Record Date.
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
MUTUAL FUND TOOLS & CALCULATORS
- SBI Savings Fund: Good debt fund for short term investments
- Principal Focused Multi Cap Fund: Good risk adjusted performance
- Reliance ADAG companies ratings downgrade: Investors need not worry much
- Sundaram Midcap Fund: One of the most consistently performing midcap funds
- How Principal Emerging Bluechip Fund still a good fund despite short term underperformance
- Why Small Cap Equity Mutual Funds are must for wealth creation