NOTICE is hereby given that DSP BlackRock Trustee Company Pvt. Ltd., the Trustee to DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund (‘Fund’), has, vide Resolution dated February 7, 2016, declared a dividend, as under, in DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund (‘Scheme’), an open ended equity linked savings scheme of the Fund:
Distribution of the above dividend is subject to the availability and adequacy of distributable surplus.
Pursuant to payment of dividend, the NAV of the Dividend Option under the Regular Plan of the Scheme would fall to the extent of payout and statutory levy, if any.
Dividend will be paid to all those Unit Holders / Beneficial Owners, in the Dividend Option of the Regular Plan of the Scheme, whose names appear in the records of the Registrar and Transfer Agent, Computer Age Management Services Pvt. Ltd. / statement of Beneficiary Owners maintained by the Depositories as on the Record Date.
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
MUTUAL FUND TOOLS & CALCULATORS
- What are SIPs and how it helps in wealth creation
- Principal Balanced Advantage Fund: Good investment option in uncertain market conditions
- ICICI Prudential Value Discovery Fund: One of the best performing equity funds in last 10 years
- Invest in ELSS Funds to save taxes and grow your money
- Reliance Tax Saver Fund: Form is temporary but class is permanent
- Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund: Best performing ELSS Fund in last 3 years