NOTICE is hereby given that DSP BlackRock Trustee Company Pvt. Ltd., the Trustee to DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund (‘Fund’), has, vide Resolution dated February 7, 2016, declared a dividend, as under, in DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund (‘Scheme’), an open ended equity linked savings scheme of the Fund:
Distribution of the above dividend is subject to the availability and adequacy of distributable surplus.
Pursuant to payment of dividend, the NAV of the Dividend Option under the Regular Plan of the Scheme would fall to the extent of payout and statutory levy, if any.
Dividend will be paid to all those Unit Holders / Beneficial Owners, in the Dividend Option of the Regular Plan of the Scheme, whose names appear in the records of the Registrar and Transfer Agent, Computer Age Management Services Pvt. Ltd. / statement of Beneficiary Owners maintained by the Depositories as on the Record Date.
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
MUTUAL FUND TOOLS & CALCULATORS
- Indiabulls Bluechip Fund beats CRISIL AMFI Large Cap Index
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity: One of the best large cap mutual funds
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Fund: One of the most consistent multi cap mutual funds
- How Short Term Debt Mutual Funds are good short term investment solution
- Principal Balanced Fund: Outstanding performance consistency
- Strong wealth creation track record of Aditya Birla Sun Life Advantage Fund