NOTICE is hereby given that DSP BlackRock Trustee Company Pvt. Ltd., the Trustee to DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund (‘Fund’), has, vide Resolution dated February 7, 2016, declared a dividend, as under, in DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund (‘Scheme’), an open ended equity linked savings scheme of the Fund:
Distribution of the above dividend is subject to the availability and adequacy of distributable surplus.
Pursuant to payment of dividend, the NAV of the Dividend Option under the Regular Plan of the Scheme would fall to the extent of payout and statutory levy, if any.
Dividend will be paid to all those Unit Holders / Beneficial Owners, in the Dividend Option of the Regular Plan of the Scheme, whose names appear in the records of the Registrar and Transfer Agent, Computer Age Management Services Pvt. Ltd. / statement of Beneficiary Owners maintained by the Depositories as on the Record Date.
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
MUTUAL FUND TOOLS & CALCULATORS
- Hybrid mutual funds for different investment needs: Principal MF Hybrid Schemes
- Best 4 Short Duration Debt Funds for 2019
- SBI Focused Equity Fund: Best Performing Focused Fund SIP in last 10 years
- Sundaram Select Focus Fund: A consistent performing mutual fund scheme
- SBI Arbitrage Opportunities Fund: A smart choice for short term investment needs
- Two consistent Principal Mutual Fund equity schemes for long term wealth creation