NFO period: 22nd April – 06th May, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Equity Scheme predominantly investing in small cap stocks
- Investment objective – To generate long term capital appreciation by predominantly investing in equity and equity related instruments of small cap companies. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth predominantly by investing in equity and equity related instruments of small cap companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth and Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. P.V.K. Mohan and Mr. Siddarth Mohta
- Benchmark – Nifty Small cap 100 index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Principal Mutual Fund Advisors in your city