NFO period: 09th March – 23rd March 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity oriented scheme
- Product suitability (WEALTH CREATION SCHEME) – This product is suitable for Investors who are seeking long term capital by investing in diversified portfolio of equity and equity related instruments with small to fixed income securities.
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide capital appreciation to the investors, which will be in line with their long term savings goal, by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity & equity related instruments with small exposure to fixed income securities. Although, the objective of the Fund is to generate optimal returns, the objective may or may not be achieved.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan and Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans with Growth and Dividend Payout Option
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 200 Index
- Date of Maturity – 3 years from the date of allotment Fund Managers – Samir Rachh and Ms. Jahnvee Shah
For Further details - www.reliancemutual.com
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)