Views on SBI Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund by Dinesh Balachandran, Fund Manager, SBI Mutual Fund
SBI Mutual Fund Launches SBI DYNAMIC ASSET ALLOCATION FUND
NFO period: 10th – 24th March, 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund
- Investment objective – The objective of the fund will be to provide investors with an opportunity to invest in a portfolio of a mix of equity and equity related securities and fixed income instruments. The allocation between fixed income and equity instruments will be managed dynamically so as to provide investors with long term capital appreciation. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Income and Capital appreciation by investing predominantly in dynamic asset allocation between equity related instruments and fixed income instruments so as to provide with long term capital appreciation
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout, Reinvestment and Transfer Option
- Fund Managers – Mr. Dinesh Balachandran shall manage Equity & Equity related instruments & Debt and Money Market Instruments portion and Ms. Nidhi Chawla shall manage investments in foreign securities of the Scheme.
- Benchmark – 50% Crisil 1 year CD Index + 50% BSE S&P Sensex
To watch the Video CLICK HERE
To know more about the fund CLICK HERE
To Download Forms CLICK HERE
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)