NFO period: 08th January – 12th January 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close Ended Income Scheme
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate returns and growth of capital by investing in a diversified portfolio of the following securities maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme with the objective of limiting interest rate volatility – Central and State Government securities and Other fixed income/ debt securities. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking returns and growth over Medium Term tenure of the fund by limiting interest rate volatality by investment in debt, money market and G-sec instruments maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Amit Tripathi
- Benchmark – Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)