NFO period: 08th January – 22nd January, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide capital appreciation by predominantly investing in equity and equity related securities with focus on riding business cycles through dynamic allocation between various sectors and stocks. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation solution by a close ended equity fund that aims to provide capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related securities with focus on riding business cycles through dynamic allocation between various sectors and stocks.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Cumulative Option and Dividend Option with only Dividend Payout sub-option
- Fund Managers –
- Mr. Sankaran Naren and Mr. Mittul Kalawadia are the fund managers of the Scheme
- For investments in ADR/GDR and other foreign securities – Mr. Shalya Shah
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index
- Maturity period – 1125 days from the date of allotment of units
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)