NFO period: 18th June – 22nd June 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Debt Oriented Interval Scheme
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate returns and growth of capital by investing in a diversified portfolio of the following securities which are maturing on or before the next specified transaction date of the scheme with the objective of limiting interest rate volatility. Central and State Government securities and Other fixed income/ debt securities. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular returns & growth of capital over the term of the fund, with the flexibility to enter / exit at fixed intervals by Investing in fixed income securities, money market and G-sec instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plans having Growth Plan – Growth Option & Dividend Plan – Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – Mr. Amit Tripathi
- Benchmark – Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index