NFO period: 23rd June – 07th July 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Debt Oriented Interval Scheme
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate returns and growth of capital by investing in a diversified portfolio of the following securities which are maturing on or before the next specified transaction date of the scheme with the objective of limiting interest rate volatility - Central and State Government securities and Other fixed income/ debt securities. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular returns & growth of capital over the term of the fund, with the flexibility to enter / exit at fixed intervals by Investing in fixed income securities, money market and G-sec instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – Mr. Amit Tripathi
- Benchmark – Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index