NFO period: 08th March – 09th March 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close Ended Debt Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate income by investing in a portfolio of debt and money market instruments maturing on or before the date of maturity of the Scheme. However there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking generate income over the tenure of the Scheme by investing in debt and money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – Mr. Nitish Sikand
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
- Maturity – 1140 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Religare Invesco Mutual Fund Advisors in your city