NFO period: 23rd February – 24th February 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended debt scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate to generate regular income and capital growth with limited interest rate risk to the investors through investments in a portfolio comprising of debt instruments such as Government Securities, PSU & Corporate Bonds and Money Market Instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance or guarantee that the scheme’s objective will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income over short term by investing in Debt/Money Market Instrument/Govt. Securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option
- Fund Managers – Mr. Rajeev Radhakrishnan
- Benchmark – Crisil Liquid Fund Index
- Maturity – 60 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)