NFO period: 03rd March – 09th March 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close Ended Debt Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to seek to provide regular income and capital growth with limited interest rate risk to the investors through investments in a portfolio comprising of debt instruments such as Government Securities, PSU & Corporate Bonds and Money Market Instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance or guarantee that the scheme’s objective will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income over long term by investing in Debt/Money Market Instrument/Govt. Securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth and Dividend option
- Fund Managers – Mr. Rajeev Radhakrishnan
- Benchmark – Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index
- Maturity – 1131 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)