NFO period: 27th February – 06th March, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close-ended Debt Scheme
- Investment objective – The scheme endeavours to provide regular income and capital growth with limited interest rate risk to the investors through investments in a portfolio comprising of debt instruments such as Government Securities, PSU & Corporate Bonds and Money Market Instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance or guarantee that the scheme's objective will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income over long term by investing in debt/money market instrument/govt. securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option.
- Fund Manager – Ms. Ranjana Gupta
- Benchmark – Crisil Short Term Bond Fund Index
- Maturity – 365 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)