NFO period: 17th February – 02nd March 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended Hybrid Scheme
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the scheme is to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. The secondary objective is to generate capital appreciation by investing a portion of the scheme corpus in Equity and equity related instruments. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income and capital appreciation by investing primarily in Debt and Money Market Instruments for regular returns & Equity and equity related instruments for capital appreciation.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Rajeev Radhakrishnan and Mr. Dharmendra Grover
- Benchmark – Crisil MIP Blended Fund Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)