NFO period: 16th February – 26th February 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close-ended Capital Protection Oriented Income Fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to endeavor to protect the capital by investing in high quality fixed income securities as the primary objective and generate capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments as secondary objective. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized and the Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Capital Protection at Maturity and Capital Appreciation over medium term by investing in Debt and Money Market Securities (70%-100%) and Equity and Equity related instruments (0% - 30%).
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Sub Plan and Direct Sub Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Shri. Sunil Patil (Debt Portfolio) and Shri. V Srivatsa (Equity Portfolio)
- Benchmark – CRISIL MIP Blended Index is the benchmark
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)