NFO period: 15th March – 29th March, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended Hybrid Scheme
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the scheme is to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. The secondary objective is to generate capital appreciation by investing a portion of the scheme corpus in Equity and equity related instruments. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income and capital appreciation by investing primarily in Debt and Money Market Instruments for regular returns & Equity and equity related instruments for capital appreciation.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs.5,000/- and in multiples of Rs.1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Rajeev Radhakrishnan and Mr. Dharmendra Grover
- Benchmark – Crisil MIP Blended Fund Index
- Maturity – 1100 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)