NFO period: 07th October – 21st October, 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of equity & equity related instruments. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term investment by a close ended equity fund that aims to generate capital appreciation.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Dharmendra Grover
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)