NFO period: 31st December 2015 – 30th March 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A 10 year close ended Equity Linked Savings Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation over a period of ten years by investing predominantly in equity and equity-related instruments of companies along with income tax benefit. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over a period of 10 years by investing in equity and equity related instruments of companies along with income tax benefit u/s 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 500/- and multiples of Rs. 500/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option. Dividend option will have the facility of Payout & Transfer.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Dharmendra Grover
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)