NFO period: 17th December, 2018 – 18th January, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity linked saving scheme with a statutory lock in of 3 years and tax benefit
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the Scheme is to generate income and long-term capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of predominantly equity and equity related securities and enable investors to avail the income tax rebate, as permitted from time to time. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation with a 3 years lock in and tax benefit by investing in diversified portfolio of predominantly equity and equity-related securities. Moderately High Risk.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and multiples of Rs. 500/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (Payout).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Kartik Soral
- Benchmark – NIFTY 500
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Shriram Mutual Fund Advisors in your city