NFO period: 18th December – 20th March 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A 10 Year Close Ended Equity Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS)
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to generate capital appreciation over a period of ten years by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments of companies along with Income Tax benefit. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over a period of 10 years by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments of companies along with tax benefit.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 500/- and multiples of Rs. 500/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – S Krishnakumar & Dwijendra Srivastava.
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index
- Lock-in Period – 3 years from the date of allotment.
- Maturity period – Maturity period is reckoned 10 years from the date of Allotment