NFO period: 1st December – 15th December, 2014
- Scheme type – A Close Ended Equity Scheme.
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to provide capital appreciation by investing in a well diversified portfolio of equity and equity related securities
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long capital wealth creation by investing in a close ended equity fund that aims to provide capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans. Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – Mr. Yogesh Bhatt and Mr. Vinay Sharma are the fund managers of the Scheme. Mr. Shalya Shah - For investments in ADR/GDR and other foreign securities under the Scheme.
- Benchmark – CNX NIFTY INDEX
- Maturity date – 1279 days from the date of allotment.