NFO period: 27th March – 10th April 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close Ended Equity Scheme
- Investment objective – To seek capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity/equity-related instruments of companies that can be termed as small-caps. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized. The fund will invest in stocks that are equal to or lower than the 101st stock and upto 300th stock in the NSE (after sorting the stocks by market-cap in descending order) No Guarantee: There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. Investors are neither being offered any guaranteed / indicated returns nor any guarantee on repayment of capital by the Schemes. There is also no guarantee of capital or return either by the mutual fund or the sponsor or by the asset management company
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments of companies that can be termed as small caps.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 500/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option
- Benchmark – S&P BSE Small Cap Index
- Maturity period – Maturity period is reckoned 5 years from the date of Allotment