NFO period: 20th November – 2nd December, 2014
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close End Equity Scheme.
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to generate long term capital appreciation by primarily investing in equity and equity related instruments listed on recognized stock exchanges across the world. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long capital growth by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments listed on recognized overseas stock exchanges across the world.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 5,000/- and multiples of Rs 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – S Bharath & Dwijendra Srivastava. S Bharath is the dedicated fund manager for investment in overseas securities
- Benchmark – MSCI ACWI
- Maturity date – 1100 days from the date of allotment