NFO period: 18th November – 2nd December, 2014
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type - An Open Ended Equity Scheme.
- Investment objective - The scheme seeks to generate regular income through investments in fixed securities and using arbitrage and other derivatives strategy. The scheme also intends to generate long term capital appreciation by investing a portion of the scheme’s assets in equity and equity related instruments.
- Product suitability - The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation. The Scheme seeks to generate regular income through investments in fixed income securities and using arbitrage and other derivative strategies and also intends to generate long term capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 5,000/- and multiples of Rs 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available - Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Option (Payout and Reinvestment options)
- Fund Managers - Equity portion Mr. S. Naren and Chintan Haria. Debt portion - Mr. Manish Banthia
- Benchmark - CNX NIFTY to the extent of 30%, CRISIL Liquid Fund Index to the extent of 40% and CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index to the extent of 30%.