NFO period: 16th January – 30th January, 2020
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme investing in arbitrage opportunities
- Investment objective – To generate income with minimal volatility by investing in equity, arbitrage strategies which fully offset the equity exposure and investments in debt instruments. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized. No Guarantee: There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. Investors are neither being offered any guaranteed / indicated returns nor any guarantee on repayment of capital by the schemes. There is also no guarantee of capital or return either by the mutual Fund or by the sponsor or by the asset management company.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over short term, income through arbitrage opportunities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 100/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth, Dividend (Payout, Re-Investment & Sweep).
- Fund Manager – Mr. S Bharath & Mr. Rohit Seksaria
- Benchmark – NIFTY 50 Arbitrage Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Sundaram Mutual Fund Advisors in your city