NFO period: 25th March – 27th March 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open end income scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to seek to generate income and capital appreciation by primarily investing in a portfolio of debt and money market securities that are issued by banks, public sector undertakings and Public Financial Institutions. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Income over a short to medium term by Investment in money market and debt securities issued by banks and public sector entities/undertakings.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth, Dividend Payout (Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly), Dividend Reinvestment (Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly), Bonus Option (Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annual)
- Fund Managers – Siddharth Chaudhary and Sandeep Agarwal
- Benchmark – CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index.