NFO period: 20th August – 03rd September, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended equity scheme predominantly investing in small cap stocks
- Investment objective – To seek capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity/equity-related instruments of companies that can be termed as small caps. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized. Small cap stocks are defined as 251st company onwards in terms of full market capitalisation. No Guarantee: There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. Investors are neither being offered any guaranteed / indicated returns nor any guarantee on repayment of capital by the schemes. There is also no guarantee of capital or return either by the mutual fund or by the sponsor or by the asset management company.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth, by investing predominantly in equity / equity-related instruments of companies that can be termed as small caps.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth, Dividend Payout & Dividend Sweep Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. S Krishnakumar and Mr. Dwijendra Srivastava
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 250 Small Cap Index
- Maturity – 5 years from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Sundaram Mutual Fund Advisors in your city