NFO period: 18th December – 23rd December 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A closed-end income scheme
- Investment objective – The objective of the Scheme would be to generate income by investing in debt and money market securities, which mature on or before the maturity of the scheme. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieve. No Guarantee/Assurance: Investors are neither being offered any guaranteed/indicated returns nor any guarantee on repayment of capital by the Scheme. There is also no guarantee of capital or return either by the mutual fund or by the sponsor or by the Asset Management Company. The mutual fund/ AMC and its empanelled brokers have not given and shall not give any indicative portfolio and indicative yield in any communication, in any manner whatsoever. Investors are advised not to rely on any communication regarding indicative yield/ portfolio with regard to the scheme.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular fixed income for short term/ medium term/ long term by investing in Debt/ Money Market Instruments / Government Securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout (Quarterly & Half Yearly).
- Fund Managers – Sandeep Agarwal
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index seeks to track the performance of a debt portfolio that includes government securities and AAA/AA rated corporate bonds. The fund will aim to invest in a sample, which is an adequate representation of the key characteristics of the index. The Trustee reserves the right to change the Benchmark.
- Maturity period – 1210 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)