NFO period: 16th February – 18th February 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A closed-end income scheme
- Investment objective – The objective of the Scheme would be to generate income by investing in debt and money market securities, which mature on or before the maturity of the scheme. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular fixed income for short term/ medium term/ long term by investing in Debt/ Money Market Instruments / Government Securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Sub-Plans and Direct Sub-Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Sandeep Agarwal
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
- Maturity – 1160 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)